Saturday we went to Sheffield for the anniversary jam which was fantastic. Seeing Sam and Luke for the first time in ages and plenty of other people too along with the great atmosphere and spots, it was a great day. For me, it managed to inspire me and get my confidence going again. I'll definatley be back to do some of the stuff I was too tired to commit to at the end! Popped into Decathlon quickly to buy a few bits and pieces and then back to Leeds. Sunday was spent in Leeds training, Liam, Sam and Sean were out along with Matt from York. I began by doing some drills on my own at the Art Gallery, working on tidying up my techniques and moving more efficiently. People showed up after a while, it was a good atmosphere and I was able to build on my freshly renewed confidence to work on some of my fears including level armjumps and rail work. I felt strong mentally and physically for the first time in a long time and was very happy with my standard of parkour, can only bode well for the future.
Today was school and now I'm free of exams it was gym time. Won't bore you with specifics but I had a very good upper body session. Now I have the time, I plan to do one session a day in the school gym, rotating between upper, core and lower. The aim at the moment is a steady gain in muscle mass and a bit of fat-loss, the target is of course strength to bodyweight ratio. Ordered myself some more protein powder, some creatine and some Omega 3 caps last night, I finally feel like I have the time to spend training to justify using creatine. Hoping to be pushing my training very hard indeed over the coming months. Can't wait.
Oh and courtesy of Ben Anderson:
No comments:
Post a Comment