Monday, June 04, 2007

One Road To Freedom

I'm completely losing track of time so I don't really remember much from the past few days. I had a good training session where I made big progress in my climbups apart from chin-butting the wall on one of them which wasn't so pleasant. Dumbell bicep curl 1RM is up to 22.5kg on both arms but left struggles a lot more than right. Sleep patterns have gone completely insane, currently trying to reset my body clock as it were. Wednesday, thursday and friday I have 2 exams per day, totaling 10 hours. Stress is catching up with me now, these next few days are not going to be pleasant. Went out training tonight, felt crap, did crap. Climbups were terrible, ambidextirity was poor, control was bad. Sorta reflects my current state, I quit whilst I was ahead and came back in. Only real good thing was passe murailles continue to get speedier. I'll be able to train like crazy this weekend after all this is over, that's all I have to keep me going really. No matter how dark, cold and lonely the night, the sun will always rise again...

Oh and I forgot to mention in my last post, my sister had her scan, turns out I'm getting a Newphew. Knew it all along. With two cycling and running enthusiasts for parents they'll get him in a good physical state ready to become the best traceur of his generation!

Me (far right), my siblings and my brothers-in-law at the wedding:

1 comment:

mcquade said...

I can only just curl 22.5kg :| Looks like something I will have to be working on, can't be having any of you yobs getting stronger than me now can I?? :P

Nice work though - try 25kg and the negatives and then 22.5 wont seem quite as hard ;)

Also with your new found bicep strength you will have to start working towards one armed pull ups :)

Peace man