Sunday, November 04, 2007
Don't Stop Me Now!
Wow, what a weekend. I passed on training on saturday since all the guys were in Liverpool and so I could get work done and go to Sam's 18th party in the evening. I got back at 2:30am to find a text from Hollie asking if I was up for coming to Ilkley on sunday. So of course, I did the natural thing, spent two hours finishing my work and after 6 hours sleep I was out of bed and getting ready to go to Ilkley. We went on the moors and after a tentative start, I began to find some of my old form. I think my confidence and technique hasn't suffered too badly from my 7 week absence. In myself, I felt fantastic, it was a beautiful day and the moors is the place to be on a day like today. Gina joined us later on and we tried to teach her a little parkour and had a good laugh about it. Then it was back to Ilkley for coffee and muffins and then the bus back to Keighley. I feel alive, days like this are what happiness is made of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cool man nice to see ur back training :)
Post a Comment